Cream, berries and everything nice. These are the super ingredients needed to make the perfect delectable cocktail for a fun evening.
*This recipe makes two cocktails.
- 2 shots or 90ml rum
- 2 shots or 90ml Peach Schnapps
- 30ml whipped cream vodka
- 30ml simple syrup
- Frozen strawberries
- ½ tsp Grenadine
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 fresh strawberries, to garnish
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Cocktail glasses
- Set up a blender to make the strawberry mix.
- Pour frozen berries, rum, peach schnapps, simple syrup grenadine and ice cubes to the blender.
- Combine the ingredients properly and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the whipped cream vodka, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Whip properly until you achieve your desired consistency for the whipped cream mixture.
- Prepare two cocktail glasses.
- Layer the strawberry mix and whipped cream mix in your cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve immediately.