We can’t stop shouting. Mango is back. This is the season for some people to drop their manners and lick a fruit until they are literally told to throw it away.
We are not about to let that happen just yet. Mango can be enjoyed in different ways especially with chicken. This easy to prepare dish will make you drool when you are done:
- One finely chopped lime
- Marinated Chicken breast
- Two medium mangoes
- Two bell peppers (preferably yellow and red)
- One onion
1. Remove your chicken from the marinade.Pour a little honey, say a teaspoon and a half, into the marinade.
2. Chop your marinated chicken. Be guided as this will be placed on a skewer.
3. Place your sliced pepper, mango, chicken and onion on a skewer. Arrange as you desire.
4. Using a brush, rub the marinade on the skewer.
5. Grill for 8 minutes, stopping at intervals to rub the marinade on the skewer
6. Grill until the mango is soft.
7. Remove and enjoy your kebab with your lime on the side.